Wednesday, November 2, 2011

assignment number 3

we are currently doing a writing on education and so far i really like it. The reason why i like assignment number three because we can put some of our creative side into it rather than writing about close readings and literacy events.I just got done writing my second draft with the corrections that my friends have made and its making my paper alot better. Some of the peoples stories that my friends wrote were really good and helped give me ideas that i incorporated in my paper such as a little twist.  My friends who helped me correct my story have made it a 100 times better because now there is some kind of twist at the end of it. Hopefully by the time of the final draft my story will be even better and i will get a good grade on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment